Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Heading Home...


Well, it's been a helluva ride. The course is over, my resume is ready, said goodbye to all my new best friends with promises to keep in touch and I even set up a blog for our ITMI class #248 to do so.
It's was a great experience and a great preparation for what I hope is going to be the next great chapter in my life.
For now I can't wait to get back to Long Island and see all my beautiful babies...Kento, Riku, Kai, Kaylee, Kelsey, Kevin, Eva, and Luke. Also their mommies, daddies, uncles, aunts, grandpas, grandmas, and friends.
San Francisco is a great city and I hope to return someday, maybe I'll lead you all on a tour!

I love all of you and I'll see you soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all had a great ride too- and except for that 'piss poor' 12th day post, as Amy called it (which you did redeem yourself for), we enjoyed every minute of it.. I think we all lived vicariously through you-felt all your stress as well as excitement and worked hard with you... (yeah, right, you say!)..
Anyway- we KNEW you'd make it through and I think I speak for everyone when I say you make us all proud- we expected nothing less from an Orlando !!
Great job, now go get one !!
love you too ! see you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're coming home! Can't wait to see you! Oh, wait... that's YOUR home. Dagnabit! Oh well, welcome home anyway.

Anonymous said...

SEE YA SOON!
WE KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!
HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT!

Lady Lif said...

Herry ep!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I feel like I've been right there with you.

Anonymous said...

Now it is time,to say goodbye to all the friends you met,
They will all go their separate ways,
but none of you will ever forget, those busy classroom days.
The trip is over, the diploma,you won, now go get a job, even if it is in the sun.