Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Real Deal...

Tomorrow, Wednesday the 8th, I am off to New England for the real, as opposed to the practice, Fall Foliage Tour with real UK Tourists, as opposed to Peter, and real hotels, as opposed to Walmart parking lots.
I have driven myself crazy researching and planning and routing and re-routing so I am almost ready. I will have more to say about that in a few days.
I have two one-week tours, Oct 8-14 and Oct 15-21. Each group has 53 people, all approximately my age so I should be able to keep up with them.
I will sleep when I can, blog when I can't sleep, and collapse when I can't blog.
Wish me luck and stay tuned...I am once again...
On The Move!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun and try to enjoy it too !!

Can't wait for the pix !

LaSal said...

Have a blast!!!

Lady Lif said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lady Lif said...

I will be stalking your blog so please throw me a crumb everyday.... Good luck!!! Love the lifs!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the posts!

Unknown said...

sounds like a great trip
be safe and have lots of fun

Anonymous said...

Wanted to say I'm LOVING all the pics you're taking. So fantastic!