Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I survived Day #1

The flight was about a half hour late, the "meet & greet" went well. Two passengers were not on the flight. But at least I didn't lose them. We made good time to the hotel in NJ but still didn't arrive till 10:15 or so.
We have a 9:30 am Manhattan City tour so we have to leave here at 7:45 and hope we make it in time.
After the city tour I take my "leaf-peepers" up thru the NYS Thruway and into Vermont.
I suspect I will be spending most of tomorrow learning the "English" language. Very nice people but they talk funny. ;-)
No pictures yet. Tomorrow I will take some.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Love how you didn't lose the 2 missing folks! Sounds like success..good luck w/ the language change! ;)

Anonymous said...

Splendid, I say, splendid ! You never get another chance to make a first impression, and you did well, so its easy from here.... Enjoy the leaves- your group will be so awed you won't have to talk to them... Hope the weather is good for your Manhattan tour....

enjoy !!

Lady Lif said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LaSal said...

Jolly good show, Ducks! Tally Hoe, pip-pip, and all that rot.

(translation = No idea)

Real post = HI! Glad you survived, and won over yet another group of people who are loving their tour guide! You rock, Cugina!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey
if you don't lose any in Manhattan -
the rest of the trip will be easy!
ENJOY

Anonymous said...

Here is a good phrase:

Go on then - typically spoken as one word, and means Yes.

Brilliant is quite popular as well.

They may need their wellies for the rain.

Have fun, I'm sure you will be spot on!

Lady Lif said...

BOLLOCKS