Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Deja Vu All Over Again

Picked up my second group at JFK and arrived at the NJ hotel earlier than we did last week, so things are looking good.
I was concerned that I might not like group 2 as much as group one but I think I was wrong. These are lovely people too, in fact I hardly remember group one!
Tomorrow...Manhattan. We are going to leave early and hope we get there in time to set them loose in Times Square again.
My objective this week is to iron out the kinks from last week, there weren't many but we can always do better, no?
Tomorrow I will shoot some pictures and post tomorrow night at the VT hotel.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, good luck- now that you're an experienced tour director, this one should be a piece of crumpet.
Just make sure you keep your jumpers with you so you don't freeze your what-nots off while up north !

Enjoy !!

LaSal said...

Right-O Kath! Warm tea with that crumpet??? She certainly deserves it.

Cugina, you're consistantly amazing. You rocking tour director you!

Inaugural tour? Will you be showing them the what-not that's in office now?

Lady Lif said...

After watching the debate last night I can safely say that inaugural tour (should you get it) will be comedic at the very least. Doh!

As for liking group 2 I always say the best way to get over someone (or a group of 50 someones) is to get someone else (or 50 someone elses)...

Can't wait to see the pix!

Anonymous said...

Save some of those lovely leaves for me to peep - I'll be down in Sleepy Hollow next week for their annual Halloween activities.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Congrats I hope you get that job in jan. That should be verrrry interesting when we get to read the blogs