Monday, May 9, 2011

What else?

So the question is...Wouldn't you think that starting a trip having to meet three separate flights from 3 different airports on two different days using two different bus companies,THEN having the first bus be an hour and a half late to pick up the first group, THEN having a lady break her arm on the first morning of the trip, wouldn't you think that all THAT would be enough stress for a Tour Manager?  Wouldn't you?  I would.  I did.  But NOOOOOO...that evidently wasn't enough stress and aggravation for this Tour Manager.  Because on the last day the three factions of the group were to leave on two different coaches to the airport.  BUT the first coach didn't EVER show up.  And the second coach was an hour and a half EARLY.
After I called 5 taxicabs to get the first 19 people to the airport I then greeted the second bus driver with the news that he would have to kill an hour and a half because I had no intention of trying to round up the second 18 people from their various activities at Niagara Falls to get them to the airport 6 hours early for their flights.
I assume everyone is where they need to be, including me.  I'm at a hotel looking forward to my second of three tours which, I assume will be STRESS-FREE!  Please?

2 comments:

kathy & Honour said...

So - how is the Stress Free trip going?!!?!?!?!

kathy said...

lol and OMG